GM - Guardiani dei Mari

3 vs 3 game, can we do it ?

« Older   Newer »
GV_Vyga
icon9  view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 20:34     +1   -1

i want to make GV versus GM battle.2011 26 17 hour...is it imposibble ?

view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 21:35     +1   -1

Ammiraglio della Flotta

Group:
Site Administrator

Dear Vyga ... I had proposed something similar in the GV forum about a year ago, but it was not possible, because your supervisor GV_Kappaelle, the day after, he open a poll on Gladiator. The survey included responses relating to torpedoes necessary to sink Gladi . This was the GV_Kappaelle's response, to my proposal. I proposed a friendly challenge and he open a poll, to question the "purity " of the sub of Gladi. Yuo can see it in the session "Sfida un GV in battaglia"..... you see the date of topic too.

I'm sorry, but with your clan, is impossible to have a serious and friendly challenge, because they do not have good sportsmanship.

This is my opinion.... maybe will be possible for another GM, but not for me.... at least.

GM_Gladiator
view post Posted on 27/1/2011, 08:12     +1   -1

We can not do it cause I think it's impossible while gv clan will use "policy" such figures like gv_kappaelle and his brutal friend ... Totaly agree with Max :kid.gif :

GM_Dellark
view post Posted on 7/2/2011, 18:11     +1   -1

I agree with Max, it is not 'possible,'cause ever find anything wrong ....

view post Posted on 16/2/2012, 02:05     +1   -1

Ammiraglio della Flotta

Group:
Site Administrator

Now you know vyga... the result if 3 GM fight vs 3 GV... GM win 8 battles on 10. Simply statistic.... :happy.gif :

Good battles in your teams server :yes.gif:

4 replies since 26/1/2011, 20:34   172 views