GM - Guardiani dei Mari

One Day Battle

« Older   Newer »
GM_Gladiator
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 19:23     +1   -1

"One Day Battle"

03/06/2010

That was the server player Dark-Star2010 and was completely loaded.
Bad located boats on map at the start caused me to abandon my usual tactics of cannon attack, near was the server owner which was shooting on me from cannon and machine guns. When the fight between us began, I went back to shooting from cannon but had plunged then over the threat of destruction of the boat’s body by the Dark_Star2010 cannon however I could attacked him by 2 bow and 2 stern torpedos ... 4 minutes later he died.

Then I destroyed by two FaT torpedos boat of player gregor284: died quickly and beautifully but my boat was severely damaged: both diesel vehicles were destroyed, the bridge with all the instruments was particulary destroyed - no periscopes, radio, radar, RDR. The remaining compartments were damaged. At that time, I got 2 torpedoes and integrity of my boat’s body was about 40%.

Unfolding my boat and took aim at UZO, relapsed, and went to the frontal attack to TITAN1972 and two accurate shots FaT struck his boat, it was the end for him.

Soon come to an end the player called WipeoutBmx from 2 lethal and precision steel whales marching on him with a speed of 44 knots.

This was a Victory, my personal Victory and clan GM Victory. In my career at UBI were more successful battles but overviewed one also deserves attention, I think. At least I'm not doing the reports of battles for a long time. To be continued … :kid.gif : :frusty.gif :

view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 20:41     +1   -1

Ammiraglio della Flotta

Group:
Site Administrator

Grandissimo risultato Gladi! Complimenti amico, sei il migliore! Ottima vittoria..... da vero Guardiano..... :kid.gif :

Ps... bellissima la foto in cui si vede il gabbiano! :terafin-grin.gif :

Gladio great result! Congratulations my friend, you are the best! Excellent victory ..... by true Guardian..... :kid.gif :

Ps ... beautiful picture where it see the seagull! :terafin-grin.gif :

GM_Rafael
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 20:56     +1   -1

Fantastico resultado amigo Mazim !!

GM_Gladiator
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 20:56     +1   -1

Yes Max, thank you very much Brother! :wink_smilie.gif: Yeah, the seagull was presented there ... a symbol of that Fight! :sniper.gif:

GM_Gladiator
view post Posted on 3/6/2010, 22:29     +1   -1

Grazie Fratello Rafael :wink_smilie.gif:

GM_Dellark
view post Posted on 4/6/2010, 14:29     +1   -1

Very good Gladi heheheeh e si il gabbiano e' proprio il tocco di classe

GM_Gladiator
view post Posted on 4/6/2010, 17:06     +1   -1

Perhaps, Della ^^

view post Posted on 4/6/2010, 19:10     +1   -1

Capitano

Group: